Web analytics is the study of online behaviour of visitors.
To know how successful is a website, web analytics tools are highly important. Only when you understand 'how your visitors interact with your website you can measure your online business performance.
For every online business there should be some actions they expect visitors to take to sustain and excellence. These actions could be mere clicks to the website, filling in online forms or purchasing products.
There are two types of web analytics tools available in the market. They are log file analysis softwares and page tagging tools. Irrespective of which type of web analytics tools you choose, you can measure your websites performance using the following e-metrics.
2) Unique visits
4) Avg. time on site
5) Bounce rate
6) Exit rate
7) Country, city
10) Navigation path
11) Entrance path
Here are few steps to measure your websites performance:
1) Track all the pages that Visitors tread while moving towards the penultimate conversion pages.
2)Identify your checkout conversion page and observe the navigational path taken by your customers.Compare the actual conversions naviflow with the above stated step.Through this we can ascertain the successful path that lead to conversions.
3)Now you would be having the figures of "how many visitors moved to the penultimate conversion page and how many got converted into customers.
Segregate the visitors moved to just the penultimate sales conversion process and exited as group I. Segregate the visitors who completed the conversion process as group II.
Analyze group I to identify the stumbling blocks. Pick up each every page pursued by the visitors. Start your analysis using the following KPIs viz. bounce rate, exit rate, keywords, sources, navigational path, entrance path etc.
- Best Free Web Analytics Tool (1)
- Customize Google Analytics Code (1)
- Dimensions (1)
- E-Commerce Tracking Code (1)
- expensive web analytics programs (1)
- Free Enterprise Web Analytics Tool Google Analytics (1)
- Free Web Analytics Tool (1)
- GA Report Automation (1)
- Google Analytics (1)
- Google Analytics Certification Value and Merits (1)
- Google Analytics Dashboard (1)
- Google Analytics Time Zone (1)
- Google Analytics Time Zone; Chat Script (1)
- Google Analytics Track Mobile Visitors (1)
- Google Analytics Tracks Phone Calls and Live Chat (1)
- Google Analytics Wonder Tool (1)
- Issues on Google Analytics Profile (1)
- Major Drawback of Google Analytics (1)
- Mobile Web Analytics Tool (1)
- Outbound Tracking Code (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Review of Mobile Web Analytics Tool (1)
- Tagging email campaigns using URL Tool Builder (1)
- Tracking Parameters and Duplicate URLs (1)
- Tracking Subdomains in One Profile (1)
- US Federal Goverment Approves Google Analytics (1)
- Web Analytics Review (5)
- Web Analytics Tags: API (1)
- Web Analytics. Posted in Google Analytics (1)
- Website Traffic Analysis Methods (1)
- ▼ November (6)