Do you send out email campaigns regularly? Are you able to track the effectiveness of your email campaigns?
If your answer is 'Yes' for the first question and 'No' for the second question.. then you would find this post helpful.
Tagging email campaigns links would supply you with the statistics of visitors activities after they enter you web pages by following the link in your email campaign. Campaign tags can be created very easily using Google's URL builder tool and tracking the visitor stats can be done using Google analytics, a free and powerful web analytics tool.
Understand your email campaign prospects behavior using Google Analytics.
Using email marketing solutions like Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, VerticalResponse and AWeber will automatically tag your campaign links.
- Best Free Web Analytics Tool (1)
- Customize Google Analytics Code (1)
- Dimensions (1)
- E-Commerce Tracking Code (1)
- expensive web analytics programs (1)
- Free Enterprise Web Analytics Tool Google Analytics (1)
- Free Web Analytics Tool (1)
- GA Report Automation (1)
- Google Analytics (1)
- Google Analytics Certification Value and Merits (1)
- Google Analytics Dashboard (1)
- Google Analytics Time Zone (1)
- Google Analytics Time Zone; Chat Script (1)
- Google Analytics Track Mobile Visitors (1)
- Google Analytics Tracks Phone Calls and Live Chat (1)
- Google Analytics Wonder Tool (1)
- Issues on Google Analytics Profile (1)
- Major Drawback of Google Analytics (1)
- Mobile Web Analytics Tool (1)
- Outbound Tracking Code (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Review of Mobile Web Analytics Tool (1)
- Tagging email campaigns using URL Tool Builder (1)
- Tracking Parameters and Duplicate URLs (1)
- Tracking Subdomains in One Profile (1)
- US Federal Goverment Approves Google Analytics (1)
- Web Analytics Review (5)
- Web Analytics Tags: API (1)
- Web Analytics. Posted in Google Analytics (1)
- Website Traffic Analysis Methods (1)
- ▼ March (2)